40 kHz Ultrasonic Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor. 2 Button. The US WLS 2 is a line voltage, two relay, Ultrasonic (40 kHz) wall switch occupancy sensor intended to control bi-level lighting in commercial spaces. Ultrasonic is used where the sensor does not have a clear view of the occupants in the desired coverage area. The hold off photocell daylight option will keep the lighting load OFF when the light level is greater than the threshold level setting. The convenient “Switch Link” feature enables up to four sensors to link together for pier to pier grouping achieving expanded detection zones and multiway switching.
The image shows the white version of the product. An image of the black version will follow soon.
- IQ Mode dynamically adjusts the ‘ON’ time delay by learning individual room occupancy
- Walk through mode option will switch the load OFF in 3 minutes if no additional detection occurs after the first 30 seconds
- Audible alert feature provides an audible warning that the load will shut-OFF in 10 seconds unless additional motion is detected
- Visible alert feature provides a momentary Off/On blink, warning that the load will shut OFF in 10 seconds unless additional motion is detected
- Service mode option deactivates the automated functions of the sensor and the load is only manually controlled using the ON/OFF button