PIR Presence Detector. Ceiling Mount. Square & Scalable. The IR Quattro COM2-24 is a low voltage passive infrared presence detector setting a new standard in lighting and HVAC control with minimal movement required for human presence detection. Lighting is controlled in relation to both the presence of motion and ambient light levels. The HVAC output (isolated normally open and normally closed dry contacts) are signaled in relation to only the presence of motion. It features a single pyroelectric detector with a high performance lens system creating 1,760 switching zones. Operational choices of manual on or auto on with either momentary or maintained switch options. Included light level feature provides the option to turn lights off when sufficient daylight is present for additional energy savings. The innovative mechanical reach setting enables the designer with a precise method of controlling lighting zones by means of optimizing the sensors detection reach without compromising sensitivity providing true precise presence detection in the desired detection zone. Mounting options provide for 4" Square box, 4" Octagon box, Round 3.0 Mud-Ring or directly to the ceiling with quick mount spring tabs. The available time saving wireless remote commissioning set up tool and the user /occupant wireless remote provides addition convenience.
The Control PRO family of presence detectors are also available in multiple presence detection technologies for control of lighting as well as heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (as in the COM2-24 versions).
- Low voltage (18-24 VDC/VAC) sensor for use with a power packor building automation system
- Independent ON and OFF time settings for the HVAC (NO/NC)
- PIR Presence Detection with Mechanical reach setting
- Square coverage pattern with 1760 switching zones
- Service and user wireless remotes available
- Manual ON mode (MAN) / Automatic mode (AUTO)
- Momentary / Maintained switch option
- ‘ON’ only / ‘ON’ & ‘OFF’ manual switching
- Light level feature turns lights off with sufficient daylight
- “COM-Link communication allows for up to 10 sensors to be grouped together
- Auto-HVAC mode reduces presence detection sensitivity and requires additional detection verification before signaling the HVAC output.