Super Duty Power Pack. Manual/Auto (ON) Switching, Force ON/OFF, Isolated NO/NC. 20 Amp. Relay. The TR 250 is a full-featured super duty lighting and plug load power pack that provides power to STEINEL low voltage occupancy sensors and other control devices. The power packs switch the load(s) on and off in response to signals from control inputs.
The TR 250 contains force on and force off inputs for use with a building management system and an isolated normally open and normally closed relay for signaling a BMS, HVAC controls or other low voltage devices. The TR 250 is a Class 2 Output Power Supplies, suitable for parallel interconnection.
- 20A Normally Closed Latching Relay for “Fail Safe” Operation
- 20A Plug Load Control
- Maintained or Momentary Switch Input
- Communication Link Input
- Time Delay
- Power up Sequence ON, OFF, Last State
- Select either Manual ON or automatic ON operation via DIP switch
- LED status indicator
- Switching is performed at, or close to, the zero-cross of the AC waveform in order to improve relay performance
- 1/2 inch threaded nipple and two lock nuts are used to secure to a standard 1/2” knockout
- Low voltage maintainted or momentary switch input allows for manual control
- Power supply provides up to 270mA of 24VDC to low voltage controls