PIR High Bay 360° Sensor. (Individual). The HBS 300 (347-480V) High Bay Occupancy Sensor provides 360 degrees of occupancy based lighting control in 347/480 VAC, 60Hz high bay open area applications.
The sensor performs at a wide range of mounting heights, up to 45 feet. It mounts directly to a high bay lighting fixture or junction box. The EM1 Extender Module is recommended if the knockout at the end of the fixture is located greater than 1/2” from the bottom edge of the fixture. With three highly sensitive pyroelectric detectors and a multi-segmented lens, the HBS 300 (347-480V) is able to achieve 1416 switching zones.
- 360° coverage with up to 60 ft tangential reach
- Coverage area may be adjusted with plastic lens covers that snap to the front of the sensor
- 3 pyroelectric detectors with 1416 switching zones provides better detection for high bay applications
- Automatically adjusts to temperature changes keeping sensitivity and coverage consistent
- Light level feature allows lighting to remain off during daylight regardless of occupancy
- User-friendly “teach mode” automatically sets the daylight level, saving time with commissioning.
- Built-in surge protection with auto-reset