Photo Sensor. Open Loop or Closed Loop Photo Sensor. Ceiling Mount. The PS WL, Photo Sensor, is a low voltage photocell used for controlling lighting circuits based on natural daylight. It works with the STEINEL DCS by signalling a change in light levels to the controller.
Designed for an outdoor wet location mounting that is safe for sunlight exposure or indoor location.
- Indoor and outdoor mounting
- Low voltage (12 – 22.5V) digital photo sensor for use with a DCS Controller
- Two lenses and two photoelectric diodes to allow for both open & closed loop functionality
- Digital light level range selection via smart phone or tablet
- Automatic calibration that takes in to consideration the unique curve of the fixtures being used in the daylighting zone
- Wireless configuration via Steinel App
- Mounts via screws, double sided tape or ½” chase nipple and locknut
- Polarity insensitive 2 wire bus
- Up to 3 daylight zones per sensor when used in open loop function
- Multiple PS DCS can be connected on the data line and then assigned to individual zones
- Wireless assignment to multiple DCS controllers via BLE group assignment