With a unique, specially designed detection lens, the IS 345
HB DCS motion detection sensor is ideal for controlling lights in long high bay corridors or aisleways, such as warehouses, depots, machine shops and other large termnial spaces.
IS 345 HB DCS sensors are passive infrared and respond to heat radiated from human body motion. After a period of time where no occupancy has been detected, the sensor switches lighting OFF.
The Digital Control Solution (DCS) group of sensors are available in multiple technologies for the control of heating,
ventilation and air conditioning as well as lighting. Time saving wireless commissioning is accomplished via Bluetooth connection from a Smart Phone or Tablet to a DCS Controller,
which communicates to the sensor by the 2 wire bus.
- Low voltage (12 - 23 VDC) digital sensor for use with a DCS Controller
- Wireless configuration via Steinel App
- Shrouds allow users to easily customize the coverage area; the moving lens (mechanical adjustment) fine tunes coverage even further
- 2 pyroelectric detectors with 280 switching zones provides sensitive motion detection for corridors
- Automatically adjusts to temperature changes keeping sensitivity and coverage consistent