The IS 3360 DCS is part of the STEINEL family of high performance commercial motion detection sensors. With 360° of uninterrupted coverage, the IS 3360 DCS provides exceptional lighting control in a wide range of indoor and outdoor spaces and is recommeneded for use in applications such as sports arenas, stairwells, underground parking, parking garages, equipment rooms and warehouses.
IS 3360 DCS sensors are passive infrared and respond to heat radiated from human body motion. They mount on a ceiling and turn lighting ON either automatically with occupancy or manually using a low voltage DCS wall switch. After a period of time where no occupancy has been detected, the sensor
switches lighting OFF.
The Digital Control Solution (DCS) group of sensors are available in multiple technologies for the control of heating, ventilation and air conditioning as well as lighting. Time saving wireless commissioning is accomplished via Bluetooth
connection from a Smart Phone or Tablet to a DCS Controller, which communications to the sensor by the 2 wire bus.
- Low voltage (12-23 VDC) digital sensor for use with a DCS Controller
- PIR presence detection
- Wireless configuration via Steinel App
- Polarity Insensitive 2 wire buss
- 3 pyroelectric detectors with 1,416 switching zones provides highly accurate small motion detection
- Automatically adjusts to temperature changes keeping sensitivity and coverage consistent
- Highbay or lowbay selection available in the App