High Def. PIR Presence Detector. Ceiling Mount. Square & Scalable. The IR Quattro HD COM1-24 is a low voltage, high definition, passive infrared presence detector setting a new standard in lighting control with minimal movement required for human presence detection. Features four digital pyroelectric detectors with a high performance lens system that creates a new global standard in detection with 4,800 switching zones. Operational choices of manual on or auto on with either momentary or maintained switch options. Included light level feature provides the option to turn lights off when sufficient daylight is present for additional energy saings. The innovative mechanical reach setting enables the designer with a precise method of controlling lighting zones by means of optimizing the detection reach without compromising sensitivity providing precise presence detection in the desired detection zone. Mounting options provide for 4" Square box, 4" Octagon box, Round 3.0 Mud-Ring or directly to the ceiling with quick mount spring tabs. The available time saving wireless remote commissioning set up tool and the user /occupant wireless remote provides addition convenience.
The Control PRO family of presence detectors are also available in multiple presence detection technologies for control of lighting as well as heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (as in the COM2-24 versions).
- Low voltage (18-24 VDC/VAC) sensor for use with a power pack or building automation system
- Extremely High Definition PIR Presence Detection
- Mechanical reach setting
- Square coverage pattern with 4800 switching zones
- Service and user wireless remotes available
- Manual ON mode (MAN) / Automatic mode (AUTO)
- Momentary / Maintained switch option
- ‘ON’ only / ‘ON’ & ‘OFF’ manual switching
- Light level feature turns lights off when sufficient daylight is present
- Mounts to a 4” Square box, 4” Octagon box, Round 3.0 Mud-Ring or directly to the ceiling with quick mount spring tabs
- “COM-Link” communication allows for up to 10 sensors to be grouped together
- IQ Mode dynamically adjusts the ‘ON’ time delay by learning individual room occupancy