PIR Presence Detector. Ceiling Mount. Square & Scalable. The IR Quattro COM1-WR is a line voltage passive infrared presence detector setting a new standard in lighting control with minimal movement required for human presence detection. Features a single pyroelectric detector with a high performance lens system creating 1,760 switching zones. Operational choices of manual on or auto on with either momentary or maintained switch options. Included light level feature provides the option to turn lights off when sufficient daylight is present for additional energy savings. The innovative mechanical reach setting enables the designer with a precise method of controlling lighting zones by means of optimizing the sensors detection reach without compromising sensitivity providing true precise presence detection in the desired detection zone. Mounting options provide for 4" Square box, 4" Octagon box or Round 3.0 Mud-Ring. The available time saving wireless remote commissioning set up tool and the user /occupant wireless remote provides additional convenience.
The Control PRO family of presence detectors are also available in multiple presence detection technologies for control of lighting as well as heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (as in the COM2-24 versions).
- Line voltage lighting control (120/230/277 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- PIR Presence Detection 1760 switching zones
- Mechanical reach setting
- Square coverage pattern
- Remote commissioning and user controls
- Manual ON mode (MAN) / Automatic mode (AUTO)
- Momentary / Maintained switch option
- ‘ON’ only / ‘ON’ & ‘OFF’ manual switching
- Light level feature turns lights off when sufficiant daylight is present
- Mounts to a 4" Square box, 4" Octagon box or Round 3.0 Mud-Ring
- IQ Mode dynamically adjusts the ‘ON’ time delay by learning individual room occupancy habits