Dualtech PIR & 40 kHz Ultrasonic Presence Detector. Ceiling Mount. The DT Quattro COM2-24 Dual Technology Presence Detector utilizes PIR and ultrasonic technologies to detect the presence or signature of a person in a space. The logic options for initial “ON” and “Maintained” state of occupancy gives design engineers and installation contractors the choice for proper control of lighting and HVAC in difficult applications where detection options are needed in a single device. Lighting loads are controlled in relation to both presence detection and selectable ambient light levels with the integrated force off photocell to maximize energy savings. The separate HVAC dry contact output is signaled only by presence detection and has a separate “ON/OFF” delay time feature set. STEINEL’s world class PIR optics and ultrasonic signal processing provides unparalleled line of sight and volumetric presence detection. Operational choices of auto on or manual on with a momentary or maintained switch input. The convenient “COM-Link” feature enables multiple sensors to link together via the communication link for pier to pier grouping achieving expanded detection zones with control set up functions set at only one primary sensor for the entire group. The available service and user wireless remotes provide simplified commissioning and occupant convenience.
The Control PRO group of presence detectors are available in multiple presence detection technologies for the control of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) and lighting loads (as in the COM2-24 versions) and optional 1-10 volt dimming and daylighting options (in the DIM-24 versions).
- Low voltage (18-24 VDC/VAC) sensor for use with a power pack or building automation system
- Independent ON and OFF time settings for the HVAC (NO/NC)
- PIR & Ultrasonic (40 kHz) Presence Detection
- Service and user wireless remotes available
- Manual ON mode (MAN) / Automatic mode (AUTO)
- Momentary / Maintained switch option
- ‘ON’ only / ‘ON’ & ‘OFF’ manual switching
- Light level feature turns lights off with sufficient daylight
- IQ Mode dynamically adjusts the ‘ON’ time delay by learning individual room occupancy
- Auto-HVAC mode