Dualtech PIR & 40 kHz Ultrasonic Presence Detector. Ceiling Mount. The DT Quattro COM1-24 Dual Technology Presence Detector utilizes PIR and ultrasonic technologies to detect the presence or signature of a person in a space. The logic options for initial “ON” and “Maintained” state of occupancy gives design engineers and installation contractors the choice for proper control of lighting and building automation in difficult applications where detection options are needed in a single device. Lighting loads are controlled in relation to both presence detection and selectable ambient light levels with the integrated force off photocell to maximize energy savings. STEINEL’s world class PIR optics and ultrasonic signal processing provides unparalleled line of sight and volumetric presence detection. Operational choices of auto on or manual on with a momentary or maintained switch input. The convenient “COM-Link” feature enables multiple sensors to link together via the communication link for pier to pier grouping achieving expanded detection zones with convenient control set up functions set at only one primary sensor for the entire group. The available service and user wireless remotes provide simplified commissioning and occupant convenience.
The Control PRO group of presence detectors are available in multiple presence detection technologies for the control of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and lighting loads (as in the COM2-24 versions) and optional 1-10 volt dimming and daylighting options (in the DIM-24 versions).
- Low voltage (18-24 VDC/VAC) sensor for use with a power pack or building automation system
- PIR & ultrasonic (40 kHz) presence detection
- Service and user wireless remotes available
- Manual ON mode (MAN) / Automatic mode (AUTO)
- Momentary / Maintained switch option
- ‘ON’ only / ‘ON’ & ‘OFF’ manual switching
- Light level feature turns lights off when sufficient daylight is present
- Mounts to a 4” square box, 4” octagon box, round 3.0 mudring or directly to the ceiling with quick mount spring tabs
- IQ Mode dynamically adjusts the ‘ON’ time delay by learning individual room occupancy