Power Pack. Manual/Auto (ON) Switching, Force ON/OFF, Isolated NO/NC. 20 Amp. Relay. The TR 150 is a full featured power pack with an isolated relay that provides power to STEINEL low voltage occupancy sensors and other control devides. They are Class 2 output power supplies, suitable for parallel interconnection.
The power packs switch the load(s) ON and OFF in response to signals from the control devices. Each power pack contains a Mode Switch to select either manual ON or automatic ON operation. In manual ON mode, occupants operate a low voltage momentary switch to turn lights ON.
- Convenient mode switch selects either manual ON or automatic ON operation
- LED status indicator
- Built-in isolated relay for use with HVAC controls and other low voltage devices
- Force on and force off control inputs allow for integration with a building automation system for time of day control or load shed applications.
- Switching is performed at, or close to, the zero-cross of the AC waveform in order to improve relay performance
- 1/2 inch threaded nipple and two lock nuts are used to secure to a standard 1/2” knockout
- Low voltage momentary switch input allows for manual control in automatic or manual mode
- Switching Power Supply provides up to 250mA of 24VDC to low voltage controls