Power Pack. Auto (ON) Switching, Force ON/OFF, Isolated NO/NC. 20 Amp. Relay. The TR 150-A is a full featured power pack with an isolated relay that provides power to STEINEL low voltage occupancy sensors and other control devices. They are Class 2 output power supplies, suitable for parallel interconnection.
The power packs switch the load(s) ON and OFF in response to signals from the control devices.
All wires have UL Style 1659, 250°C, 600V insulation:
18 AWG: Black for Line and White for Neutral
12 AWG: two Red wires for normally open dry contact from the 20A relay
22 AWG: 9 low voltage conductors: Red (+24VDC), Black (-24 VDC), Blue (Control Input), Orange ( Force On), Brown (Force Off), Gray (Momentary Switch Input), Yellow (Isolated Relay Common), Yellow with Red Stripes (Normally Open Isolated Relay), Yellow with Black Stripes (Normally Closed Isolated Relay)
- Automatic ON / OFF operation
- LED status indicator
- Built-in isolated relay for use with HVAC controls and other low voltage devices
- Force ON and force OFF control inputs allow for integration with a building automation system for time of day control or load shed applications.
- Switching is performed at, or close to, the zero-cross of the AC waveform in order to improve relay performance
- 1/2 inch threaded nipple and two lock nuts are used to secure to a standard 1/2” knockout
- Low voltage momentary switch input allows for manual control
- Power supply provides up to 250mA of 24VDC to low voltage controls
- 15 A receptical load control rated