PIR. Outdoor 240° Wall Mount Sensors. The STEINEL IS 240-120 occupancy sensor is intended for vertical mounting to any 1/2” threaded cover plate or knockout and is rain tight for safe reliable operation indoors and out.
The sensors are passive infrared and respond to heat radiated from moving persons or other heat-emitting objects (such as vehicles). They automatically turn lights on when presence is detected and off when a space is left vacant.
- 240° coverage with up to 40 ft reach
- 304 switching zones
- Coverage area may be customized with supplied snap-on shrouds and through fine-tune rotation adjustment
- Precision molded lens is distortion free and watertight
- Light level feature allows lighting to remain off during daylight regardless of occupancy
- Automatically adjusts to temperature changes keeping sensitivity and coverage consistent
- Raintight IP54 rated
- Suitable for interior or exterior use