40 kHz Ultrasonic Presence Detector. Ceiling Mount. The US Oneway DCS is a digital (40kHz) ultrasonic technology occpancy sensor that utilizes STEINEL’s state of the art ultrasonic signal processing to provide superior stable volumetric unidirectional detection. The unique linear unidirectional coverage pattern is engineered specifically for hallways and applications requiring a true volumetric linear pattern of detection. This is an ideal hallway sensor for design and retrofit applications where coverage is desired only in a single direction or small space applications where the sensor will not have a complete line of sight view of the occupied space.
Lighting loads are controlled in relation to both presence detection and selectable ambient light levels with the integrated photocell to maximize energy savings. The convenient polarity insensitive data line bus enables multiple sensors, photo sensors, switches and DALI2 fixtures to link together providing convenient code compliant solutions. Mounting options provide for 4” square box, 4” octagon box, round 3.0 mud-ring or directly to the ceiling with quick mount spring tabs.
The Digital Control Solution (DCS) group of sensors are available in multiple technologies for the control of heating, ventilation and air conditioning as well as lighting. Time saving wireless commissioning is accomplished via Bluetooth connection from a Smart Phone or Tablet to a DCS Controller, which communicates to the sensor by the 2 wire bus.
- Low voltage (12 - 23 V) digital sensor for use with a DCS Controller
- Unidirectional ultrasonic (40 kHz) occupancy sensor
- Wireless configuration via Steinel App
- Integrated photo cell for daylight harvesting
- Polarity insensitive 2 wire bus
- Mounts to a 4” square box, 4” octagon box, round 3.0 mud-ring or directly to the ceiling with quick mount spring tabs
- IQ Mode dynamically adjusts the ‘ON’ time delay by learning individual room occupancy