PIR Presence Detector. Ceiling Mount. Square & Scalable. The IR Quattro DCS is a digital passive infrared presence detector setting a new standard in lighting control with minimal movement required for human presence detection. It features a single pyroelectric detector with a high performance lens system creating 1,760 switching zones. Included light level feature provides the option to dim and turn lights off when sufficient daylight is present for additional energy savings.
The innovative mechanical reach setting allows a precise method of controlling lighting zones by means of optimizing the detection reach without compromising sensitivity. The convenient polarity insensitive data line bus enables multiple sensors, photo sensors, switches and DALI2 fixtures to link together, providing convenient code compliant solutions. Mounting options provide for 4” square box, 4” octagon box, round 3.0 mud-ring or directly to the ceiling with quick mount spring tabs.
The Digital Control Solution (DCS) group of sensors are available in multiple technologies for the control of heating, ventilation and air conditioning as well as lighting. Time saving wireless commissioning is accomplished via Bluetooth connection from a Smart Phone or Tablet to a DCS Controller, which communicates to the sensor by the 2 wire bus.
- Low voltage (12-23 V) digital sensor for use with a DCS Controller
- PIR Presence Detection
- Mechanical reach setting
- Square coverage pattern with 1760 switching zones
- Integrated photo cell for daylight harvesting
- Mounts to a 4” square box, 4” octagon box, round 3.0 mud-ring or directly to the ceiling with quick mount spring tabs
- Polarity insensitive 2 wire bus
- IQ Mode dynamically adjusts the ‘ON’ time delay by learning individual room occupancy