Are you looking forward to a challenge with a promising future? Get Started email your resume to: email@example.com
Regional Sales - Tools
Responsible for driving the company’s sales within a defined region. Sales is responsible for identifying, developing, implementing, reporting and maintaining a strategic plan to effectively grow the business in a specified area or geographical area. Sales builds the Steinel brand by ensuring the delivery of high quality and precision engineered solutions with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
Under the supervision of the Western Regional Sales Manager
- Contracts, supports, trains, motivates and co-sells with local distributors or rep agencies in major markets across the region to drive sales in each geographical market.
- Creates demand through development of relationships and specifications with end customers, contractors and engineers. Assists marketing in development and delivery of printed material, advertising, web presence and industry trade shows. Initiates and participates in presentations, product demos and/or lunch and learns.
- Maximizes sales potential of customers, aggressively driving growth via the development of distributor relationships and programs. Builds a working relationship with distribution that supports the interchange of information crucial to account management.
- Identifies prospects, customers and referral sources and cultivate/develop/maintain those relationships to secure sales growth. Actively manages leads and pipeline opportunities.
- Proactively develops a thorough knowledge of the marketplace. Identifies and analyzes competition and shares updates on significant activities with the sales team.
- Actively looks for and suggests new ideas for sales and marketing of company products. Gathers detailed product requirements from partners and customers in the region to inform new product development.
- Sets and reviews weekly/monthly plans and goals individually and with the team.Submit all call reports, forecasts, strategic sales plans, sales presentations and expense reports in an accurate, timely fashion. Attends and actively participates in company meetings.
Proven work experience in sales or similar sales role. Strong sales and relationship building skills with 2 years’ prior sales experience selling face 2 face into electronic and industrial channels.
General understanding of heat tools, butane tools, industrial markets, distribution chains to promote sales.
Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI, market share, walletshare, pipeline, win ratio, etc.)
Ability to lead and motivate commissioned manufactures representatives within defined region.
Ability to think outside the box and solve problems independently, while requesting management support appropriately.
Excellent verbal, computer, and written communications skills are essential. Detail oriented, with the ability to multitask and prioritize assignments. Keeps current with technology easily able to operate a PC, work with CRM and Office products.
Requires travel up to 70% + of the time doing sales calls and industry trade shows.