The IS D360-24 is a highly accurate ceiling mount occupancy sensor for indoor use.
The sensor is passive infrared and responds to heat radiated from human body motion. They mount on a ceiling and turn lighting ON either automatically with occupancy or manually using a low voltage wall switch and the manual on mode of a STEINEL power pack. After a period of time where no occupancy has been detected, the sensor switches lighting OFF.
- 360° coverage with up to 13 ft (4 m) radial reach and 26 ft (8 m) tangential reach
- Snap-on shrouds allow users to easily customize the coverage area
- 3 pyroelectric detectors with 720 switching zones provides highly accurate small motion detection
- Automatically adjusts to temperature changes keeping sensitivity and coverage consistent
- Light level feature allows lighting to remain off during daylight regardless of occupancy